Traveling to Europe is usually a wonderful experience especially if you are from another continent. Europe encompasses several comfortable, luxurious hotels. Which parts of Europe are the most visited? What are the most expensive hotels in Europe? Why are they so expensive? This guide will show you 5 hotels among the most expensive ones in Europe.
The popular destinations in Europe
These following countries are among the most reputable tourist destinations in Europe, because they are home to fascinating attractions and landmarks.
- The Netherlands
The most expensive hotels in Europe
The most expensive hotels are mainly located in Italy. Others are in Greece, France and Monaco. Due to their luxurious and comfortable rooms, it is so costly to stay at the following hotels in Europe. Here are some picks among the most expensive hotels in Europe.
- Amanzo'e, Greece is a top rated as the most luxurious, comfortable, and expensive hotel in Greece. It is located in Kranidi. The rate includes free Wi-Fi, free parking and breakfast. The beautiful rooms are air conditioned, with modern décor and chic artwork. The hotel is endowed with a fine restaurant and a scenic swimming pool.
- Cap Estel Hotel, France is the most expensive accommodation in France. The paradisiac hotel is located in the coast of Eze, France. Despite the high nightly cost, its popularity is due to the panoramic hotel location with scenic swimming pool and relaxing spas, and friendly staff. The ventilated rooms are equipped with free wi-fi. Breakfast is included.
- Le Sirenuse, the second most expensive hotel in Italy, is located in Positano. Its highlights are due to the fabulous rooms and panoramic view from the room. The paradisiac hotel is endowed with a panoramic swimming pool, free parking and air-conditioned rooms. The hotel staff is quite friendly.
- Belmond le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons, U.K: Belmond le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons is the most expensive hotel in the U.K. It is located in Oxford, U.K. The hotel is set on a panoramic environment. The luxurious rooms are equipped with free wi-fi and air conditioning. Tasty food based on the exquisite French cuisine is served for breakfast. Everything at this hotel makes your stay unforgettable.
- Hotel Hermitage, Monte-Carlo, Monaco: This is a luxurious 5-Star hotel, with a picturesque garden and spacious spa. Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is located in the business area of Monaco, on the corner of Henri Dunant Avenue and Hermitage Avenue. It is top-rated for having comfortable rooms, at a wonderful location. The rooms are endowed with Belle Epoque decorations and wi-fi.
Travel to the most expensive hotels in Europe
Treat yourself, and spend your next holiday in the most expensive hotel in Europe and live in total comfort. Enjoy the paradisiac environment and the exquisite food served by the friendly hotel at the most luxurious and comfortable hotel in Europe. Your vacation will be so amazing and unforgettable.
Find a flight to Europe with the help of a travel agency like Opodo. Browse Opodo's website and book your flight and hotel to get the best travel deal. Opodo liaises with tour operators and hotels in many parts of the Europe, which will facilitate your experience in the most luxurious hotel ever.